ASSISTANCE with ONLINE income tax return 2022
Once again this year, the Tax and Customs Administration, in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce (KVK), is offering assistance with completing your online tax return. Come with your laptop, tablet or mobile phone and you will be assisted so that you can file your declaration online yourself.
DATE & LOCATION
April 13, 18, 20 and 25, 2023
May 2, 4, 9 and 11, 2023
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Chamber of Commerce
Kaya Amsterdam 23
Would you like to take the opportunity? Register no later than Friday 25 April via: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need:
- Documentary evidence (if applicable) for making the declaration:
- Annual statement(s)/wage tax card(s) and/or overview of any other income (annual accounts E.Z.);
- Proof of payment life insurance;
- Proofs of payment (vouchers) maintenance costs owner-occupied home;
- Interest letter mortgage, risk and fire insurance;
- Interest letter personal loan(s);
- Proof of payment gifts;
- Proof of payment of living expenses for close relatives;
- Proof of payment medical e/o death costs;
- Evidence of study costs of taxpayer/spouse
- Evidence of study costs for child(ren) following an MBO, HBO or university education;
- Proof of registration;
- Proof of receipt of (savings) interest/dividend.
Make sure these supporting documents are scanned and saved.