Introduction new online Commercial Register
The Chamber of Commerce is on the verge of introducing its new online Commercial Register, that:
- offers an increased digital accessibility,
- allows registered entities to manage the details of their registration in the Commercial Register digitally,
- provides an online payment gateway, and
- allows us to further expand and improve the quality of our services.
Please keep an eye out for our social media over the course of the next few weeks
We will be publishing information about:
- how to login in the Commercial Register to find information about registered entities,
- how to obtain the access code needed to login so that directors of registered entities can manage their information in the Commercial Register.
Are you the owner and/or director of an entity that is registered in the Commercial Register, however you have not received any emails from us over the last few weeks?
Please contact us as soon as possible (call, mail us at email@example.com, or visit us!), so that we can check if the email that we have registered is still correct.
Are you the owner and/or director of an entity that is registered in the Commercial Register, and you do not have an email address, or did you not share that with the Chamber of Commerce?
You will receive a letter from us shortly. However you can contact us (call or visit us) already, so that we can arrange how we will be able to contact you in the future concerning your registration in the Commercial Register.