Whether you are moving to new business premises, you have appointed a new director, you have a new telephone number or you wish to add a trade name – the options are endless – but the outcome is the same: you are obliged to inform the Commercial Register of the changes. You must notify us of the changes within 7 days of the change.

You can use the Chamber Forms intended specifically for informing us of changes. You are obliged by law to use those forms and submit the original copies, with one or more signatures, to us.

If you want to change your (home) address or the address of your company, you must be sure to submit proof of that address (e.g. a bank statement, an extract from the population register, a lease or house deeds, etc.).

Frequently asked questions about changing your details

Contact us directly